In this post, I would like to mention a few things that might help you to enjoy a better sleep:
- You can choose to finish eating a few hours before bedtime, if digestion is an issue for you while you sleep.
- You may want to take a sleep aid, or a nausea pill, like Gravol to help you to fall asleep more quickly.
- If you have trouble staying asleep, try asking Jesus to help you to return to a state of rest.
- Get up and do something with your time if you feel restless, for example, try starting another WordPress post until you are ready for bed.
- Give your mind a rest at night by talking about your stressors during the day with a trusted friend.
- If thoughts keep you awake at night, then have a notepad and pen available beside you, so that you can write them down, and think about them in the morning.
Do you have any other suggestions that could help people get a better sleep?
Give us ways to decompress, so that we can enjoy a better sleep. Help us to fall asleep quickly, stay asleep without any disturbances, and to wake up feeling refreshed. Thank you, Lord Jesus, Amen.
If you are feeling sick today, it is our desire that you get well soon.
May the Lord’s peace and quiet remove your pain and heal your sickness, allowing your soul to be refreshed with rest, your mind with sleep, and your body with comfort. May your recovery come quickly, as you abide with Jesus, and find your strength in Him. Amen.
When fear comes, ask Jesus to drive it away with His perfect love. For He took the punishment for our sins on the cross, so faith is now our response to Him, as He has removed every form of condemnation against us. Amen.
Marks of disgrace can easily follow those who face a mental health challenge. People may shy away from you, make fun of you, and even ridicule you, because they are blinded by their own ignorance.
What a shame!
If they took time to know the real you, and the image in whom you have been created, then maybe they might be more sympathetic in building an authentic relationship with you.
Do you agree?
May you continue to lead us, as you help us to end the stigma about mental health issues. May we forgive those who have hurt us, and let you love those through us, who need to see your love. Thank you for showing us your grace and mercy, as we walk in the fragrance of your love. Amen.